The Dramatics & Cultural Association of XLRI
Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Stylus Entry - 1

Angel

Drifting along the ocean’s tide
The ocean we all call life
No shining star, no guiding light
I’d had enough of staying alive

Then I had a vision
You were there next to me
You were there with your magical smile
Is it land that I now see?

Love is too small a feeling
It doesn’t even give you a clue
Love is for human beings
I feel more for an angel like you

Is it delusions then I ask?
Are you not the angel I desire?
Is every woman of the same mould?
Forged in the same heavenly fire

They are my love she subtly replied
For all women are but the same
Selfless and caring, the epitome of love
Yes each and every dame

Yet matters of love are different so
Not an illusion so to say
There is only one who is made for you
To love till your dying day

- Ankur Sawhney, P07007

Labels: ,

posted by DRACULA at - 0 Comments -

Post a comment