The Dramatics & Cultural Association of XLRI
Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Once Upon a Time - 2

Ankur Sawhney
p07007

A warm sunny day, my hearts on a song
The beer sure is chilled, the smoke does belong
I take a long gulp, ah that went down nice
Crap my girlfriends waiting, I call it sacrifice

I see the phone ringing, but that just happens every day
I take another sip and hope it goes away
I hate it when people persist, but it’s something they just do
This time I empty the bottle and yell aloud ‘screw you’

The wrong side of the bed I did wake up, coz my neighbour heard me scream
Oh did I forget to tell ya, she looks like a dream
You lookin for a screw she asked, I simply nodded in delight
“Take me out for a drink” she said, “and well then I just might”

So off we went hand in hand, the nearest bar I did pick
Had to get her sloshed I figured, and it better be quick
I ordered myself an ‘old monk’, she asked for a wine
Oooohh she had exotic taste, dude she was so fine!!

One drink down followed by two, two drunken souls strove on
The third one followed and the a fourth, till all my money was gone
Out came my credit cards, and then my beaming smile
I asked the barman for some credit, it sure was juvenile

Sloshed we landed on the floor, two souls entwined in passion
She promptly took out a screw, in the most mundane fashion
“What??” I gasped in surprise; I thought I was in for a lay
She looked at me, her hair a mess-“Boy you’re too young to play!!”

posted by DRACULA at - 0 Comments -

Post a comment