The Dramatics & Cultural Association of XLRI
Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Once Upon a Time - 12

Seema Narera / Bharath Rao
B06105 / B06074


Waiting for the evening to fall
and the moon to raise above the wall!

When will I go to that place in the next street
and will wait for that night to repeat

For that night was a memorable one
but some things were left undone

So long has been the wait
and i am raving for my mate

Unbearable is this agony
starting to make me feel loony

The longing to hold that slender beauty
and satisfy this soul so thirsty

Oh! the moonlit street is a welcoming sight
and i rush to her upright

Through that lighted door I dart in
and find that shiny body already waitin

A tap on the bottom and I devour her
she opens with an ease as if waiting for this hour

The body so frail
a shining glass with a beautiful trail

Her name for u is a must
"Alcohol" fills it the best

posted by DRACULA at - 0 Comments -

Post a comment