The Dramatics & Cultural Association of XLRI
Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Once Upon a Time - 10

Sonali Ahuja
B06113

Here’s to alcohol...alcohol did they say??
Cheers to alcohol, my bud through night n day...

Marge starts her day with her hot mornin tea,
and milk it is for Lisa, Bart and Maggie..
but me, I'm a man of not too many a need,
a peg or two n maybe some weed.

Talkin of problems, oh there aint no dearth,
U wanna have the moon, but U gotta make do with earth..
I'm sure U understand what I mean to say,
it can't be Jack Daniels all the way ;)

Now that we're talking of trouble, lemme tell U some more,
this drinkin 'problem' of mine, Marge has come to abhor..
especially when I mis-filled Lisa's milk bottle,
and I had to face the music full throttle..

And this other time when I threw up on the persian rug,
Oh! it was almost like my own grave i'd dug..
I was punished with two days of no food,
but they forgot i had my booze, dude ;)

So problems there'll be many and the list can go on,
when U think Ur through with one, a new ones born..
But its best to look at the brighter side of things,
by drownin Urself in stuff that 'gives u wings!'

It may get u into a lil trouble, but its all worth it,
Once Ur on the 'higher ground', U love every bit!
So Cheers! to drinkin...its what sets u free..
n its bottoms up time now....one two three!!


- Homer (Hic!) Simpson

posted by DRACULA at - 3 Comments -

Anonymous Anonymous said...
October 10, 2007 at 3:06 AM  

Great!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
October 11, 2007 at 12:44 AM  

Simply Awesome!

Blogger Anuja said...
October 11, 2007 at 8:50 AM  

Cheers to that!

Post a comment