The Dramatics & Cultural Association of XLRI
Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Once Upon a Time - 1

Mukund Madhav
p07035

That was the day, a day too bad;
The exam results had made me sad
To pacify the self, I went to the old monk;
But the path to salvation passed through my father’s bottle bank;
I never knew what I did then, but this is what happened.

Ant Aunt Ant’s Aunt’s
They were in millions
On my book, in my book
Upon my book, through my book
On their way to make some hay

One fell down on my gown
Dropped in a village from a town
Wandering to and fro
In search of line to go
Climbed my ankle upto my temple

Had an African safari among my scalp cover
Now going lower and lower
On my toe is my greatest foe
I was enjoying foe’s woe
On the ground climbing the table

With the grip held tight
She found the grip with eyes bright
But how could I allow her go
I trickled her with the scale
Well the line turned into a plane

I was ready for the attack
Got them all with all wreck
Went to sleep satisfied to the brim
Results got drowned, the monk was crowned
Dream was sweet, many girls to meet

Dawn came omaxi waned
Mother with a smile so unknown
One hand of her had the ants dead
The other had the old monk made
Which I had dynamically taken away
From my father’s cupboard yesterday
She was calm; the voice came as a balm
“If you hadn’t drunk before examday, father would have invited you to drink today"

posted by DRACULA at - 0 Comments -

Post a comment